Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Non-PK news

This weekend was Jennifer's B-day and we had our first gathering at the new house. A BBQ on the grill that was left at the house when we moved in. It was quite fun. There was tons of food. It was there everyone in the backyard was invited to see Sonic Youth playing a house show the next night. It was decided by some that even though this would never happen we'd probably have to go just in case it did happen. Sources were called and it was said that not Sonic Youth but Thruston Moore was playing.



And it did happen. Crazy. I called and told my dad, he was pretty jealous. He told me to tell Thurston "hi". Thurston Moore looks a lot like my dad. Anyways he played lots of noisey feedback, it was pretty cool. Cheesily inspiring, and I think I'll be asking my parents to bring up my electric guitar when they come to visit next week.


I'm on my way to a coffee and boggle date via the internet w/ Laura. I want to get some practice in before its time. This is a funny picture from the moustache ride that Leah took.

2 comments:

Astrid-oid said...

you dressed to match your bike didn't you!

sarasparkle said...

i usually do.