Thursday, May 1, 2008

Good things like cake!


It looks like we finally found an awesome roommate who wants to live with us! Elias Grey is his name (at least on his email) and he makes bike bags. Yey! Finally new house chores are almost complete.

I also met with someone from 1,000,000 bicycles about helping them and it was encouraging. We met at a fancy bar w/ 3 dollar drinks. I had blueberry infused vodka w/ rhubarb syrup, yum!

I then had a good time drinking w/ Jaime and then we went to sushi where I ate more sushi than I ever have before! 7 plates! sugoi!

PK has been sleeping near my head, its super cute. (right now he is washing himself and i can smell his cat food breath, not so good)

The garden is growing faster as the days are getting longer. Yummy veggies here I come! I also have house plants now that Jaime and I got from IKEA I'm excited about them.

Bike Farm has been more inspiring and cool than frustrating and I've been meeting pretty cool people there. The grand opening is soon and thatll be a fun party.

Then casey's having a fundraiser party and im so down for that.

And my work is having a 10th anniversary dinner and it should be pretty sweet.

David has been fixing up my red bike for the summer, I have new shiny things.

The only bad thing thats happened is that I forgot to feed my fish in fish tycoon and they all died, but now i sorta get to start over so thats cool too.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

you didn't mention tamales!

their feelings are hurt.

Ali said...

have you ever made pickles?

sarasparkle said...

jaimes gonna learn pickle making this summer.