Friday, June 20, 2008

My 100th post.

So Jennifer and I put our ad on craigslist for the free half box of wine we have left over from Jen's birthday 9 weeks ago. You can check out the ad here: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/zip/727156019.html

It's been about a half hour and so far no one has picked it up however, a car did drive by, pull up next to it, sorta park, turn around and park a few houses down the street a few minutes ago. We came inside cause we were getting bitten by bugs outside but can still check up on it through the window. I'll keep you posted.

Update: At 10:30 Jen and I walked to the gas station and it was still there! Then I went to sleep really early and couldnt check to see if the local winos had tracked it down durring the night. But I was just out watering the garden and its still there! WTF. This is free wine people!

Update 7:10pm 6/21/08: The wine is still there, probably because as Catherine pointed out in her comment, our ad was flagged for removal. I made a new ad which you can read here: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/zip/728106870.html.

Update 2:45pm 6/22/08: The wine was taken! I saw it when I left the house at 10:30ish, and it was gone by morning. I guess I should update the craigslist posting to let everyone know its gone. Yey!

3 comments:

Astrid-oid said...

FLAGGED FOR REMOVAL?? who the hell was offended by that??

davie said...

the wine was used! finally yay!

congrats on 100 sparkle

Anonymous said...

order tramadol online without prescription tramadol dosage dogs cancer - tramadol online no prescription cod