Sunday, January 18, 2009

Miracle

I'm having a lot of regret because about two weeks ago I realized I was having a staph infection. And I really should have been taking pictures of its grossness every day. If you need to know how gross it was I did show a lot of people.

But anyways I'm writing in my blog again because an amazing thing happened. After I realized I had a staph infection (thanks to alia!) I started eating super healthy, nothing processed, no sugar and no wheat. And tons of garlic and ginger. At first David and I were just putting excessive amounts garlic and ginger in our stir fries but then I read on the internet that raw garlic is way way better. So after like 2-4 days of eating 4-8 cloves of garlic it was all the way better. i showed it to jaime and it was at the end of its goopy times, and like 6 hours later i show it to someone else and it was a scab, a boring old scab thing.

I highly suggest using raw garlic if you get a staph infection (which it turns out lots of people have but didn't realize it), I probably saved a bunch of money by not going to the doctor. Oh and you shouldnt use antibiotics cause the staph will just get stronger and learn to fight it and eventually kill you!!!!!!!

yey garlic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boy did you stink!