Saturday, February 21, 2009

so sleepy

After I got staph, he felt nervous that i still had staph but didn't have any symptoms, cause its sneaky like that. But that I might give him staph. He wanted me to go to the doctor but i knew theyd just give me antibiotics and all my garlic eating would have been a waste. So I went to the naturopath school.

It was awesome. I went twice, and its cost less than $200 dollars and theyve fixed so many things. First i got my staph test and im staph free! They also said I had high vitallity. They taught me some seeds I can eat certain times of the month to make my cramps less horrible. I got some oil to put on my swollen lymph node and they told me about some foods to eat to make sure i get all the good vitamins w/ my vegan diet. Awesome. Highly recomended.

Ive been listening to lots of pod casts. Here's the list of ones I listen to somewhat regularly:
BBC World Business News
BBC World News
BBC Documentaries
This American Life
Planet Money
Stuff You Should Know
Stuff You Missed In History Class
Savage Love Podcast
President Obamas Weekly Radio Address

Any suggestions?

No comments: