Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PK in the news

PK has had lots of exciting things happen recently but I've been to tired (because i was in the process of getting sick) to write about it in his blog. First, last tuesday we moved PK by bike trailer to Davids house! My house was getting new dogs and I'll be moving into davids house officially in the next month so it was a better place for him.

We had to keep him in the basement away from Violet for about a week. Sometimes if Violet was in Davids room we let PK come up and explore.

I'm about to watch my man on tv with david. Not Thor, The Colbert Report. Now I've mentioned all 4 of my men in one blog post. So more about PK later.

2 comments:

warthog said...

Still waiting for a PK update.

Jennifer said...

Oh my lord. PK's life has been so dynamic. Why was he in the news?