Friday, March 21, 2008

Good PK News

Pk's feline acne is mostly gone. It could return, i read on the internet it can be caused by stress.

pk seemed to be feeling sorta stressed last night cause my roommates and i had a moving truck and were somewhat frantically trying to get all of our house inside it. I was worried pk would think we would leave him behind like his last people probably did. He liked all the boxes and having new places to hide but his tail was gigantic by the end of the night. When i came home I had to call for him outside for awhile then we went up stairs. He wandered around in my room for a bit while I used the computer and then when i was going to sleep i called for him again, he jumped onto the bed and curled up right near my head. He must like heads a lot right now cause he slept my davids head the other morning. I slept all night with my arm around him it was sooo cute. Then we stretched, ate breakfast and curled up in bed together again!

Today I don't have to work till 12, thats why I have so much chill morning time with the kitty. He had his head tucked behind my shoulder but then robot barked and pk sat up.

Sigh. life is good.

No comments: