Friday, April 25, 2008

argh!

Today is Friday and on Fridays I don't have to go to work till 12. Normally I lay in bed, sorta do homework, play word games, cuddle with the kitty and then I still have some time to check out the starts and the garden. It's a nice day... normally.

Today I woke up with a scrathcy throat, and I had forgotten to brush my teeth and that feels so gross. I made breakfast but then had to deal with robot barking at the guys who came to fix the heater. Normally durring the day when Jennifer isnt around robot is in a cage cause hes so crazy, but we didnt know the heat people were coming so he was out. Then the heat people let Robot get out the door! Robin and I were scared Robot was so dumb he'd run into MLK. I ran to the Friends of the Trees house where someone was gardening. Then Robin said Robot came back on his own. crazy.

I think I mentioned the dead rat. I hadn't been letting PK out much and for long cause I didn't want him to eat the rat poison. this led PK to pee in the bin I had been using to hold my socks and underwear. Fucking lame. Now I must get ready for work and figure out when I'll have time to go to the laudromat.

No comments: