Thursday, May 15, 2008

PK looking sharp

Today it was really nice out so I took a lot of pictures of PK. I was trying to get a photo of his new name tag. I got it for free at the Vegfest. In case you can't see it's a cat holding a fish and I hand wrote his name, address and phone number on it. It was a shrinkydink. Those are awesome.


Even though PK has a gigantic shaved spot still he's still shedding pound and pounds of fur. I spent a long time outside w/ him today scratching and petting him as much as he would allow to get as much hair off outside as possible.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

he looks like a normal kitty until he lies down. that's when you see how blobulous he is.

i like it.

Ali said...

hes very shapely.i used to make shrinkydinks. do they still exissst? i thought for sure they must have discovered it was dangerous to put plastic in the oven.

Astrid-oid said...

aww that reminds me of when you used to groom my hair in high school and comb out clumps with your hands when it was all falling out from my skin medication.

his shaved spot is cute!!

sarasparkle said...

the shrinkydinks were donated in a large quantity to a non-profit, perhaps someone was trying to get rid of them...

man your skin medication did crazy things. i hope you don't get weird defects later in life, the no-babbies sign was awesome though.

warthog said...

I was thinking, "PK looks like he has lost some weight" until the last picture. Still, a very handsome kittie. That's quite a root you dug out there. Saw your folks last night at the bike fasion show.