Friday, May 2, 2008

A story about Robot. (hes the big spotted one)

One day Jennifer swore Robot was extra crazy. He was jumping on and off the bed a lot and running around. I couldn't tell the difference personally but I did notice him having peeing issues. He would stand and try to pee for long periods of time, he also peed in the house which he hasnt ever done before, to my knowledge. Days later I realized I had lost about 2 pounds of chocolate covered espresso beans that I had left in my room. Robot had eaten them. I was surprised he didnt have a doggie heart attack. The end.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I was about to figure out why he was crazy through forensic evidence. It would have bothered me if I couldn't figure out why he was super nuts for only one day.

Also I would like to state for the record that Robot is not DUMB. He's neurotic. There's a difference.

Anonymous said...

Oooh. Also I think we need some representation from Kansas on your blog

warthog said...

Oh man, i'm glad he's okay. Chocolate can be VERY toxic to dogs.

Astrid-oid said...

three dogs! my goodness.

glad to hear good ol' dumb-bot is ok. first a window fall now this!

sarasparkle said...

kansas is pretty boring. the only thing that comes to mind to write about her is that i think its really gross that she has that herpes type thing on her lip that shes always scratching and that gross huge hanging 9th nipple.

Ali said...

haha who is kansas. she sounds like quite a hand full with this herpes type thing and huge 9th nipple.

sarasparkle said...

shes the brown one. I think the picture is from long enough ago that the ninth nipple isn't as large as it is now. the other is little big head who luckily doesnt actually live with us. little big head looks like robot and kansas' love child.