Wednesday, May 7, 2008



This is a picture of my desk at work. Obiviously I cleaned it off before I took the picture. I also have a shelf and file cabinet I hardly ever use. I've been trying to think of something to post in my works blog and now I've finally got it, I took a picture of all the bikes in the basement and I'll talk about how May is bike to work month. yey!

Yesterday David and I went to Uwagimaya in Beverton. It's not as big as Fubonn my normal asian grocery store, and not nearly as close, and not as cheap, but it has some things that fubonn doesnt have. I'm most excited about the broiled tofu, the deepfried airy tofu and the tofu w/ onions in it. Yum. Still going to Beaverton is so lame, so I think I'll stick to fubonn for grocery shopping at those times when I won't feel too guilty for not eating something more local.

and what post would be complete without more pictures of PK! That's PK's old lost tag featured there. I should get him a new one soon cause he's been wearing violets rhinestoned collar that I had to safety pin shut cause his neck is so much bigger than hers. I was trying to keep him inside today after getting home from work because finally the landlords brother was cleaning out our garage and we didnt tell him that we also had a cat for fear of the pet deposit growing. PK is sorta being a jerk about it and starts meowing whenver I close my window even though its pretty cold and loud outside.

1 comment:

Ali said...

he is so adorable