Sunday, June 29, 2008

PK hunts.

Today I was about to start working in the garden (which has been doing excellent in the long days) with PK. He pounced on the bushes and I assumed he was chasing a mouse that managed to get away then he pounced again and i heard squeeks, then pk looked at me proud w/ a mouse wiggling around in his mouth. I screamed and ran into the house.

After an hour or so I figured it'd be over so i went outside, but PK had a funny look in his eye as he was sitting by the garden. I approached cautiously and a mouse peeked his head up and PK batted at it. I went back into the house.

I saw PK laying under a car later and hoped the mouse was able to find a hidding place so I let PK in, but im sorta grossed out by him so we arent hanging out right now...

Update: PK got back outside and the mouse was in the same place. I got PK back inside and then went out and made sure the mouse was gone and now PK and I live in harmony again.

No comments: