Saturday, May 24, 2008

summer!

pk is very excited for summer. He is losing lots of hair so I got him a brush. It helps a lot. I don't know if he likes it very much so I brush him while I feed him.

I also got a new collar for him so he doesnt have to wear violet's old girly collar held on w/ a safety pin, but i havent put it on him yet, when I do I'll make him pose for some glamor shots.

We worked in the garden today and made some good progress. I started getting this tarp full of dirt into the new bed and PK chased the rats that lived in the tarp of dirt. I was scared cause thats icky and tried to make him stop but i guess thats what he does when im not around so i guess its okay. Jennifer and I finished it off so I'm glad that the rats will have one less place to live.

1 comment:

Ali said...

your elevated garden beds are very nice.